28.3.12

My mom is a headcase.

Good morning! Today I am wearing boots, a convertible dress by Lapis, and studded faux-leather accessories.  To sum it up, I look haute :) Despite the incessant quarreling with my mother, I'm actually in a pretty good mood today.

Last night at 11:30 pm my mother came storming into my room saying "Where is your cell phone? Where is your cell phone?!" I was rather crabby about being so rudely woken up. 
"Why?" I said, "What do you want it for?"
"I want it to be downstairs, just give it to me," she hissed.
"It's in  my backpack," I said, and started to look for it.  It was actually sitting on top of the stack of books I have beside my bed, and I picked it up and gave it to her. 
"You little liar!"  She was practically growling at me.  "It wasn't in your backpack!"  She stormed downstairs with my phone in her hand. 

Are you confused yet? Because at this point, I certainly was.  I didn't know why the hell my mom was so set on putting my cellphone downstairs.  I certainly wasn't happy that she had woken me up in the middle of the night to take my cell phone from me for no apparent reason and call me a liar. 

I got out of bed and waited for her to come back upstairs.  When she came stomping back up to her room (it's a wonder my dad managed to sleep through this episode) I stood in the doorway and said, "I am not a liar."
"Your phone was in your hand! It wasn't in your backpack!" She said. 
"It was on the floor next to my backpack! I'm sorry it wasn't inside my bag, I forgot that I left it out.  What did you take it for?"
She just went back to bed without answering me.  I was so pissed off that it took me ages to fall asleep again. 

If anyone has any idea what the fuck went down last night, please enlighten me because I am so confused!  I wasn't using my cell phone, I was sleeping, so I don't know why she took my phone away.  This morning she didn't talk to me much, but she acted like nothing had happened.  I know she wasn't sleep walking.  She was very awake, and very pissy.  I just don't understand why.  She keeps getting angry at me for stupid little things, or for no reason at all.  I'm really sick of it and I cannot wait to move out in a few months! 

My mom is fucking mental. That's all I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment