18.4.12

Will someone please come rescue me?


I'm so tired... It's so dark and I can't find
 the way out.  I'm seriously going to fall asleep in a minute here.  It won't be the first time I've cried myself to sleep, or the first time I've slept in school, but it will be the first time I've cried myself to sleep in school.

That's almost humorous... maybe there's hope for me yet.

Probably not.
 
I honest-to-God want to eat, but something's got a hodl of my mind and is making it very difficult.  My whole body aches from not being fed.
 
That's pathetic though -- I'm not even good at being anorexic.  I think I'm something special because Ive cut my intake down to one meal and one snack everyday.  The girls who are really sick are much better at this than I am.
I'm so fucking miserable. 

and i miss jessa. but don't tell.  i'm supposed to be strong.

1 comment:

  1. Take care. It's a good thing to 'not be good at.' Just keep trying to get better and focus on all the good things that you are good at! :)

    ReplyDelete