11.8.12

499 Tweets

Here is a somewhat abridged compilation of all my tweets since I first got my account on March 12, 2010.


I am mostly recovered and feel amazing.  I am shut up in my bedroom with my books and laptop and won’t be leaving till this history day rubbish is DONE.  Can’t wait for summer!  Warm, sun, freedom, music, fashion, and all mine in just a few months.  Why?  I am so jealous of all those blood-donators today.  I wanted to, but am too young.  The second I turn sixteen I’m going out to give blood!  I’m really excited to be all artistic and posh on the field trip tomorrow!  I am worried about Jessa.  Sway with me….when you dance you have a way with me, sway with me!  Good lord, what a weekend… Ran the Fool’s Five today… I’m exhausted!  What a day….cried and cried and cried in band class because I was so scared she was leaving.  LLAMA!!!!!!!!!!!  I feel so special…Miss J trusted me with the keys :D Oh dear… What’s the world coming to?  Fuck it.  I have so much homework, but really all I want to do is finish my sketches for college critiquing so I can become a great fashion designer.  Changing schools….AUGH!  I’m happy in Illinois in a cute ruffly little skirt! J * **** ** ***** ** ***!!!!!!!!!!  Tomorrow’s my last day in Illinois… SAD!!! I’m going to miss everyone!!! But I’m excited to go back to my “homeland.”  My life has been made.  My Halloween shall be quite a dud this year.  Why didn’t I think to take it off work?! Just think of all the candy I’m missing out on!  I’m having a meltdown.  Yay! Time for emergency chocolate.  I just had a game night with grandma.  Very exciting.  I won at scrabble.  I went to Barnes & Noble today. :D I am going to chop off all my hair and donate it.  The only question is … When to do it?  Grawr, damn time difference!  I’m moving to Australia, I swear!  Today is the day I cut off all my hair and donate it.  I’m going for a pixie cut like P!nk’s.  I’m excited! Scholarships, scholarships, scholarships… Higher education, here I come.  Oofta.  Look out fashion world, here I come!!! (I’m feeling very inspired this morning) According to my great aunt, I am Danish royalty, descended from a Danish King’s bastard son and some prostitute he brought to America.  Snow day! Yay! It makes love that much more magical.  I’m exhausted…no joke, I’m gonna drop dead at any second.  Goodnight everyone, sweet drea…zzzzzz  Thank God for music.  Facebook is a cigarette, and Twitter is a nicotine patch.  Either way, I seem to be stuck.  He loves me, but I don’t’ know how to return his affection.  I’m scared that he’ll discover who I am and hate me.  I am a complicated girl.  Got roses from my sort-of-boyfriend.  It’s SO hard but I’m just not able to expend energy necessary for a relationship right now. I’m sorry!  Good morning!  Getting my teeth cleaned today… nothing else terribly exciting happening.  Ouch, ow, hey… that was my heart L I am out of the closet, dears.  Free at last! I’m so tired that nothing makes sense anymore, and everything is random penguin know what I mean? I am sick. Awjoeweirunbdfghruivhnsd. I’m going shopping today! YAY thrift stores! :D Divorce, huh? Why does everything have to be so fucked up! Well, if you get together with HIM now, I’m going to hate him forever.  I HATE THIS! It’s so hard to be happy when those you love are falling apart.  L I wish I could help, Stacie! PARTYPARTYPARTY! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU WHY DID YOU DO IT! Ask me anything. Nobody told me the lemon juice was concentrated :X Having my gf over for dinner to make prom negotiations with my parents. SO NERVOUS! Wish us luck… Guess who doesn’t want to go to work? THIS GIRL! Listening to P!nk music and thinking about Keira with a smile on my face.  Go for a run? Nah. Cardio? Pshhh… Dance party??? HELL YEAH! I’m eating smarties coz I’m a smart ass.  Broken heart, yet again.  I’m on an animal rights spree and loving it!  Join peta2, pretty please.  We can save animals lives and love so many hurt and lonely animals.  I have a new phone with which I can tweet regularly! WOO! To those who insult depression, I hope you suffer from it when you come back for your slower death.  It’s hell. Coffee with my favorite author today!! :D I love theater – it’s such a good time J The day after my birthday is always so lack-luster and depressing.  I think Barak Obama is really great J Armed with my bored supermodel bitch facial expression, I take on the day.  I ate a can of frosting in honor of P!nk’s birthday.  I am suddenly very depressed, and tomorrow is Monday.  This is not good.  I dislike being referred to as a minority. >L I am irrationally happy today… Dreading school…fighting for gay rights and safety in my school makes me feel like I’m butting my head against a wall.  Woooot! Headed to church soon! Midnight on New Year’s: I turned off my phone, rolled over, and cried myself to sleep.  Another year I have to fight thru for some semblance of happiness.  I feel like I don’t belong anywhere I’m so socially awkward. L I am addicted to tumblrrrr! Thank God for Lady Gaga! On my way to church, where I’m learning to love myself.  Checking my phone, just waitin fer some love… If you’re gonna f*king rape my best friend, you’re gonna hear from me.  The bus driver is scaring me! He really doesn’t have a clue what he’s doing.  He doesn’t seem fit to drive school children around.  Kayla told me I looked beautiful and it made my day J I’m furious with myself.  I have a cold L *sniffle sniffle cough.  I have nothing to be happy about unless a sparkly rainbow unicorn flies me away to Harry Potter Land – the real one, not the one in Florida!  Another Tuesday… :P I need a snuggle hug from Emily.  So much homework L I really love gay kisses but I wish it were me getting them, not the boys in the front seat.  Nah, it’s cool, guys.  It’s not like I need friends or anything.  I’m not entirely sure how I feel about bleu cheese dressing.  I hate it when my closest friends repeatedly exclude me.  I hate it when guys grab my ass.  For fuck’s sake I’m GAY! I wish it was appropriate to ask someone – Do you even care how much you’re hurting me?  The thought of going to school makes me sick to my stomach.  I just want to learn, I didn’t ask for all this other shit from my peers.  L  Tee hee, she said I’m hot.. I woke up with a smile on my face, so I must have been dreaming of you. I just might cry or have an anxiety attack when they make me go home L So worn out from being sad.  I need to sleep for days, and I need a snuggle.  I’m all cried out.  Please – wrap your arms around me tight, hold on to me while I cry, tell me it’ll be ok and never lie to me or leave me alone.  Yay! I found someone who appreciates my spontaneous outbursts of song!!! It really fuckin upsets me that my gf smokes, my friends drink and are on weed, and yet they have the nerve to tell me to eat more and not to cut myself.  WTF?! I am going to generose to get help.  I love you all and will call/write when I get a chance.  I am safe, so don’t worry.  Hugs and kisses.  Drew Barrymore = I WANT! High school politics are bullshit.  “Look at the stars instead of the dark. You’ll find your heart is shining like the sun.” It’s not summer, nor is it 2001. If you’re going to wear such a tight shirt, PLEASE put your midriff away! Sometimes I’m too damn eloquent for my own good and I end up making up words and no one has a clue what I’m trying to say.  I really wish I knew what it felt like to be loved unconditionally.  Wtf is Yolo? I’m secretly listening to Pandora in class and fighting the urge to sing along to Adele.  All I want is someone to talk to but I feel like there’s nowhere to turn.  “You don’t have enough toes!!!” Lindsey W., Bahahahahaha… That awkward moment when you’re biting your nails without realizing that it looks like you’ve been sucking your thumb for the past 5 minutes.  Yay for beautiful weather and Lady Gaga music!! I’m driving behind a truck full of innocent, darling pigs who are off to the slaughter house.  My heart is breaking!!!!!  I hung a picture of the fabulous Lady Gaga at eye level in the middle of my wall so I can see her often and be inspired!@  I wish it were socially acceptable to sing “Time warp” at the top of my lungs while using a public restroom.  Energy drinks are just shenanigans in a can. o.O Please don’t use racial slurs.  They make me sad.  I looooove this weather!  I just want some quality sleep… come on. Please? I don’t believe in Facebook relationship statuses.  It just gives people license to ask ridiculous personal questions.  I just know that despite all my studying, I’m not going to know any of these vocab words when the quiz rolls around in a few hours.  I want to tell the world how wonderful and beautiful you are.  I can’t believe I almost lost you, and I’m never going to fuck up like that again! “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” Aristotle knows his shit. J I guess sleep will have to remedy my sorrow tonight, since no one will text me back.  Sometimes I think my life should be a music video… That heartbreaking moment when you realize the friendship is over.  If she won’t keep in touch with me then I’m not gonna follow her on twitter! My sunburn itches L My mom is a head case.  My therapist quit her job.  Life sucks and then you die.  And somewhere in the middle, people are mean, your therapist quits, and you have to suffer through high school.  Hallelujah, I’m a-travelin’ Hallelujah, ain’t it fine? Hallelujah, I’m a-travelin down freedom’s main line! Listening to kids in my grade talk about the stupid senior trip., *rolls eyes* Going to Minneapolis for a day of art and amazing food!!! I always do the breaking so I’m not used to being broken.  I will stay up as late as I want thank-you-very-much! I am a big girl and I can make my own mistakes if I want to.  All I feel like posting are snippets of the lyrics to sad songs but that’s ridiculous so I won’t.  Having a difficult time, are you? Well you’re not the only one, so don’t let it go to your head.  I need to stop telling people that sometimes I hurt myself, because I am discovering that no one actually cares and no one will try to help.  It makes me sad that I have to pay for someone (therapist) to listen to me & care about me. And do they truly care about me? Probably not.  I am so ready for these last three days of school to be over.  My feelings have officially been hurt. Yeah, there will be other opportunities for this, but it just won't be the same. :(  I got my sunglasses on and tears rolling down my face.  Snapple tea makes me feel fancy!  Graduation is on Sunday.  I can’t wait to get it over with!!!!  Last day of school.  Whoop!  I want breakfast in bed.  Prayers for my cousin. He’s in the ER this morning.  Eating disorders are lame.  I don’t recommend them.  Talk to me. Sometimes I want to scream it at you. Just TALK TO ME. Tell me why you have a problem with me. Talk to me about anything. !!!!!!  I've been here for an hour and I'm still trying to decide if you're the type who'd tell me you're gonna be here just to make me feel bad.  Sometimes, when it’s late at night and I’m depressed, I initiate conversations that I end up regretting.  Fantasy: holding hands with you and kissing you while we lay on the grass under the fireworks.  Sitting alone next to strangers, listening to depressing music, and quietly crying because my best friend is moving away across the country.  I’m pretty excited for Bob Dylan to be in Rochester!!! Hope I can afford tickets.  Things to do: cry, shower, cry, sleep, unpack, eat.  When I’m home alone at my grandma’s, singing and cooking, I wish so much that I could afford my own place.  I’m tired.  I need a new job.  In other news, I’m getting my nose pierced next week!  I seriously want to strangle my psychiatrist.  These side effects are torture!  I am out of my mind…I came to the mall at 5:30am to get in line for the grand opening of Forever XXI. 

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow, how long have you had the account? Did you see Bob Dylan? (Or should be asking, are you going to? I don't know when he was/is in Roch.) I saw him a few years ago. . .Don't get your hopees up too high. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been tweeting since March 2012 :) I've decided not to see Bob Dylan. Tickets are expensive, and I've heard he's not very good live unless he's in a good mood.

      Delete