1.4.11

Hey Babes :)

Today is Friday -- WOOT!  P.s. I hate the song "Friday" by Rebecca Black.  It's AWFUL.  The girl can't sing, and if she can, then she needs to start writing her own songs to show it.

And tomorrow, in case you weren't aware, is Saturday! I have to work a short shift, but then I'm going to hang out with the beautiful, the incredible, the amazing Miss R (I'm going to keep names in first initial form.  I'll bold them so you know I'm talking about people).  She's very wise.  She's been through a lot.  Well I guess I don't really know that but I know she's been through some, and I know she can help me.  I love her.  Aside from being incredibly wise, she is an amazing singer, actress, and friend.  We're going to have pastries and then go to one of the top floors of a very tall building in the city to enjoy the view and chat.

I'm making a new hat for the occasion.  It's going to be a slouchy, black crocheted beanie with a raspberry-colored bow on top.  :) I like hats a lot.  I like to pretend they make me look like P!nk.  P!nk is my favorite singer, hero, and celebrity crush.  She's brilliant.  Anyways, a while back I donated over 10 inches of hair so that I could look like P!nk and help out a cancer patient somewhere. 
I love doing stuff like that - helping out charities and doing volunteer work.

 


Anyways, I'm pretty tired and I have a hat to make! So I'll write more later this weekend.  :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment