27.3.11

A Short and Sweet Weekend Post =)

Today I woke up slowly, and layed around reading with my parents in the early-morning patches of sunlight. The book I'm reading right now is a twist on Lewis Caroll's Alice In Wonderland called The Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor.  The web site's pretty cool and there's FREE STUFF, guys!!! The book is full of puns, and actually pretty entertaining! I'm usually not a big fantasy lit fan, but I really like this book! 

My mom has spent this weekend spoiling me, and I LOVE it!! She made breakfast for me yesterday and today, as well as a cappuccino this morning.  She's full of hugs and cuddles for me.  I guess we just have more time to be together on weekends.  I don't always get along with her, but I figure that as long as I am right now, I shouldn't waste any time! 
I took some amazing pictures of the potted amaryllis in my living room this morning, and then later at sunset.







1 comment:

  1. I finally caught up on your writing after many reminders :) It's honesty is holy. Thank you. These sacred stories make up who you are, and I'm grateful that you are taking time to capture them!

    ReplyDelete